All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThough the West was won years and years ago, the pioneer spirit lives on in Salt Lake City (SLC). The local food scene is ripe with opportunity and alive with food entrepreneurs filled with ideas that many thought would never take off in Salt Lake City?let alone fly. Salt Lake City may be kwn for a world-rewned choir and the Transcontinental Railroad's Golden Spike, but it's a modern, vibrant city that has held on to its pioneer spirit. And where is that force stronger than in the local food scene, ripe with opportunity and ingenuity. The foodie community embraces collaboration and generosity, so local restaurants, bars, and suppliers-pardon the pun-feed on each other to reach greater heights. Entrepreneurs are serving everything from bone marrow to tumbleweed, while foraging for mushrooms and new ideas to elevate SLC and its culture. With 76 recipes for the home cook from the area's most celebrated eateries and showcasing over 200 full-color photos featuring mouth-watering dishes, famous chefs, and lots of local flavor, Salt Lake City Chef's Table is the ultimate gift and keepsake cookbook for both tourists and residents alike.
- Author BiographyBecky and Josh Rosenthal run the popular blogs SLCfoodie, Vintage Mixer, and SLCmixers and Josh is the managing partner of Charming Beard Coffee. They live in Salt Lake City with their son Everett and Portuguese Waterdog, Henry. Check out SLCfoodie.com for local food info, @SLCfoodie on Twitter or SLCmixers.com.Josh left West Texas as soon as he could for the mountains of Northern Utah, but he made sure to lure the lovely Becky Burns to come along. Through a series of miracles Becky chose Josh and together they became the Rosenthals. Josh lives as a singer/songwriter/author/pastor/entrepreneur supporting Becky in her endeavors with Grace Food Group (Vintage Mixer, SLC Foodie, Gather). He's also the CEO of Charming Beard Coffee Roasters and an associate pastor at Missio Dei Community in downtown Salt Lake City. In all of his efforts, Josh seeks the best for his city and the people with whom he meets and works.
- Author(s)Becky Rosenthal,Joshua M. Rosenthal
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleChef's Table
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight46 g
- Width199 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.