All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrossing the Pacific in November, with a strange crew, in an unfamiliar boat which disintegrates around us sets the stage for this compelling and moving true story.
- Author BiographyLinda and Wayne live on BC's Central Coast, where they continue their love of the ocean with water access property. They are pioneers of the local mariculture industry, which will be the subject of Linda's next book exploring the myth, magic and politics of shellfish farming.
- Author(s)Linda Syms
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication20/04/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.