All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Salton Sea is a nexus of extraordinary social, political, and elemental forces. The diversity of competing interests in this singular Southern California ecosystem makes common understanding of the relationships among the natural environment, cultural context, and social values a paramount concern. Salton Sea Atlas is a comprehensive collection of maps that present an authoritative but accessible look at this unique inland sea - its physical geography, geological and cultural history, and fragile ecology. Researchers, scientists, and policy makers will use this information resource to make better-informed decisions about the fate of the sea and its natural environment.
- Author BiographyThe Redlands Institute at the University of Redlands promotes collaborative, interdisciplinary research by providing a common organizational structure and associated technical facilities that support the development of partnerships, cross-cutting research themes, and educational outreach in the service of society's greater good.
- PublisherESRI Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationRedlands
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnvironmental Systems Research Institute Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note140
- Weight2168 g
- Width305 mm
- Height457 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRedlands Institute
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.