All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaintaining a thriving saltwater aquarium requires careful attention to water chemistry, and detailed understanding of marine fish, corals, and shellfish. This book offers a great head start to beginning saltwater aquarium hobbyists. Books in the Complete Pet Owner's Manuals series present basic information about pets for new or soon-to-be owners. Advice and instruction covers feeding, housing, health care, training, grooming, protection against hazards, and more. Texts emphasize pet care basics and are easy for all readers to understand, but most titles also present facts that even experienced pet owners and breeders will find new and useful. All books in this series are filled with high quality full-color photos and instructive line art.
- Author(s)Axel Tunze
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication29/06/2001
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleComplete Pet Owner's Manual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photographs, drawings
- Weight140 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.