All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFay Gretton had worked for James Draycott in his estate management company for only a short time. Then, one day, Draycott didn't turn up and enquiries lead Fay to the conclusion he had completely disappeared. She consulted The Hourable Richard Rollison (aka ' The Toff'), London's legendary private detective. It was t long before 'The Toff' found himself in conflict with a torious underworld gang who had hesitation in 'disposing' of awkward enquirers. So where does he w go to seek a solution to the mystery and can he stay out of danger himself?
- Author BiographyMaster crime fiction writer John Creasey's near 600 titles have sold more than 80 million copies in over 25 languages under both his own name and ten other pseudonyms. His style varied with each identity and led to him being regarded as a literary phenomena. Amongst the many series written were 'Gideon of Scotland Yard', 'The Toff', 'The Baron', 'Dr. Palfrey' and 'Inspector West', as JJ Marric, Michael Halliday, Patrick Dawlish and others. During his lifetime Creasey enjoyed an ever increasing reputation both in the UK and overseas, especially the USA. This was further enhanced by constant revision of his works in order to assure the best possible be presented to his readers and also by many awards, not least of which was being honoured twice by the Mystery Writers of America, latterly as Grand Master. He also found time to found the Crime Writers Association and become heavily involved in British politics - standing for Parliament and founding a movement based on finding the best professionals in each sphere to run things. 'He leads a field in which Agatha Christie is also a runner.' - Sunday Times.
- Author(s)John Creasey
- PublisherHouse of Stratus
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Toff
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationKelly Bray
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1941
- ImprintHouse of Stratus
- Weight198 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.06Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.