All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConcise yet comprehensive, this elegant volume follows Dali's artistic development from the 1920s to his death in 1989. Accompanied by brilliant reproductions and the artist's own words, it offers detailed analyses of his most important paintings based on the theories of two men who deeply influenced his thinking: Sigmund Freud and his protege, Otto Rank. What emerges is a picture of an artist whose pursuit of self-kwledge provides fascinating and important insights into the inner workings of the creative imagination.
- Author BiographyRALF SCHIEBLER is a writer on twentieth-century art and philosophy.
- Author(s)Ralf Schiebler
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note100 (62 in colour)
- Weight581 g
- Width185 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.