All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSamantha Hansen is a mad scientist. Not the crazy kind - she doesn't blow stuff up, she just loves science (especially rocks) and figuring out how the world around her works. That is, when she can. For one thing, her bossy big sister can't seem to keep her hands off Sam's rock collection. And ather, she just can't seem to control her 8-year-old temper. And there are some bigger questions that constantly elude her: How did her father die? And why won't her mom talk about him anymore? When Sam's mom anunces an upcoming family trip to the Grand Canyon it's a dream come true. But it's also a challenge: if Sam can't learn how to count to ten and igre her irritating sister she's going to miss her chance to see one of the world's biggest rocks and to find out the answers to some of her questions.
- Author BiographyThis is Nancy Viau's debut novel. She lives in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Nancy Viau
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date10/04/2010
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.35
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.