All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince Samantha Jane's dad died, she has been sad and quiet, keeping to herself. One day, her neighbor Mrs. Cooper gently asks her about her missing smile, and Sammy Jane begins to open up about her grief, her worries, and her confusion. Sammy Jane's mother joins her daughter in Mrs. Cooper's garden, and helps her further with accepting and responding to her profound loss.
- Author(s)Donna B. Pincus,Julie Kaplow
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beth Spiegel
- Interest Age4-8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.