All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionAdolescence is a period where egocentrism and self-discovery prevail, but so does the desire to interact with people of the same age. Both individualism and group dynamics shape a teenager's opinions and personality. The photographer explores, being herself a twin sister, the relationship between twins during adolescence. She investigates how similarity may affect the way a twin builds his or her own identity.
- Author(s)Annette Schreyer
- PublisherPostcart Edizioni
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- Place of PublicationRoma
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintPostcart Edizioni
- Weight499 g
- Width119 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.