All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Caramel Tree Readers Level 3 is a delicious series of leveled readers for children ages 7 to 9. It offers a long list of new, original stories with approximately 1,000 words. In this series, students are presented with a variety of genres including realistic fiction, whacky fantasy, and action adventure. Wouldn't it be great if every day were Sunday? Then homework wouldn't need to be finished by Monday. Jon can't finish his homework and ends up having Sunday after Sunday for days in a row. He soon realizes it's t that great after all. How can Jon make the never-ending weekend end?
- Author BiographyClaire Kamber is a qualified Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) instructor.
- Author(s)Claire Kamber
- PublisherCaramel Tree Readers
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCaramel Tree Readers Level 3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaramel Tree Readers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width151 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.