All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSammy remembers asking Jesus into his heart when he was very young. However, he's often wondered what it means to have Jesus inside his heart. When Zack and Tina, Sammy's good friends at school, ask him about this same phrase, he isn t sure how exactly to answer their questions.So, Sammy decides to go on ather adventure with his Grandpa Henry, this time to experience Jesus.Grandpa figures out what Sammy's adventure is about and starts to teach him what it means to experience Jesus and have a real relationship with God s Son. For ages 4 to 8, Sammy Experiences Jesus is a classically illustrated children's book inspired by the Experiencing God teachings of Henry Blackaby.
- Author BiographyTom Blackaby is director of International Ministries for Blackaby Ministries International and the former senior pastor of North Sea Baptist Church in Stavanger, Norway.He co-authored The Man God Uses with his father, Henry Blackaby ( Experiencing God ). Tom and his wife have three children.Rick Osborne is a best-selling author and speaker committed to encouraging, helping, and equipping Christian parents. He is also the president of Lightwave, whose book The Most Important Story Ever Told has had more than 80 million copies distributed worldwide in 110 different languages.Isabella Kung was born and raised in Hong Kong, then moved to the United States to continue her education at the age of sixteen.After moving around and exploring this new world for a few years, she finally landed in San Francisco, where she graduated from the Academy of Art University with a BFA in traditional illustration.Her training has allowed her to harness her narrative skills and painting ability to bring her very own touch to the world of children s books.Isabella currently resides in San Francisco painting full-time and teaching part-time with her husband and two extremely cuddly, chubby cats. Isabella recently illustrated Sammy Experiences God for B&H Kids.
- Author(s)Mr Rick Osborne,Tom Blackaby
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleExperiencing God at Home
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width208 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Isabella Kung
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.