All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSammy loves being outside and spending time with his friends and family. He loves going to the beach, feeling the warm sun on his skin, and playing in the sand. Like most children his age, he loves playing outside, but does t always think about the importance of sunscreen. But he keeps getting sunburns that affect his health and mood. After all, isn't anying to put on sunscreen? With his Mom's help, Sammy learns that wearing sunscreen is important to prevent skin cancer.
- Author(s)Manisha Shelley Kaura
- PublisherBookstand Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBookstand Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sviatoslav Diachyk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.