All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSample Size Calculations: Practical Methods for Engineers and Scientists presents power and sample size calculations for common statistical analyses including methods for means, standard deviations, proportions, counts, regression, correlation, and measures of agreement. Topics of special interest to quality engineering professionals include designed experiments, reliability studies, statistical process control, acceptance sampling, process capability analysis, statistical tolerancing, and gage error studies. The book emphasizes approximate methods, but exact methods are presented when the approximate methods fail. Monte Carlo and bootstrap methods are introduced for situations that don't satisfy the assumptions of the analytical methods. Solutions are presented for more than 170 example problems and solutions for selected example problems using PASS, MINITAB, Piface, and R are posted on the Internet.
- Author(s)Paul Mathews
- PublisherMathews Malnar and Bailey, Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMathews Malnar and Bailey, Inc.
- Weight472 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.