All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSamsara Dog lived many lives, coming back again and again didn't worry him. He lived each day as it came, until one day he learned the most important lesson of all. This is a picture book, for older children, looks at life, love, and dying, from a Buddhist perspective. Age 7+.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Elen Manos,Julie Vivas
- PublisherWorking Title Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationKingswood, SA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWorking Title Press
- Weight206 g
- Width231 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.