All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst book to showcase the work of the acclaimed designer and maker Samuel Chan. His work draws inspiration from both Western craftsmanship ideals and Eastern aesthetic purity, balancing beautiful form with practical function. Beautiful photographs of his contemporary timber furniture illustrate his finest designs and projects over a 25-year career.
- Author BiographyPeter and Charlotte Fiell are the authors of over 20 books on design and the visual arts, including Scandinavian Design, The Story of Design, Designing the 21st Century, and the bestselling 1000 Chairs.
- Author(s)Charlotte Fiell,Peter Fiell
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1150 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.