All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book concerns itself with dress in the vels of Samuel Richardson, and how attire confirms, contributes to, or challenges the characters' fashioning of self and the self as others (characters or readers) perceive it.
- Author BiographyKATHLEEN M. OLIVER is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Central Florida, USA, where she specializes in British Literature of the long eighteenth century. Previous and forthcoming publications include essays on Daniel Defoe, Sarah Fielding, Samuel Richardson and Frances Sheridan.
- Author(s)Kathleen M. Oliver
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.