All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing 101 staggeringly-large 13-grid Samurai Sudoku puzzles, this third unique collection of challenging puzzles is sorted into order of increasing difficulty and printed on large, top-quality paper. All of the puzzles are from best-selling puzzle author Gareth Moore, author of many international books. Each puzzle consists of 13 overlapping Sudoku grids, arranged so that you must solve all of them simultaneously to arrive at the unique solution to the overall puzzle. Guessing is never needed - only sensible logical deductions. With over 100 puzzles, each containing 13-grids, you get more than 1,300 Sudoku puzzles worth of content, so this book represents truly fantastic value. Visit www.PuzzleBooks.org for a full list of other titles in this series.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of Fun Brain Training, Keep Your Brain Fit: 101 Ways to Tone your Mind and The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training. He is also the creator of online brain training site Brained Up (www.brainedup.com) and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D from Cambridge University (UK) in the field of Machine Learning, and has contributed to various advanced projects for leading technology companies.
- Author(s)Dr Gareth Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.