All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the Night of the Oni, a curse is triggered, and the samurai and the ninja tumble into battle once again! The samurai have been given the hour of protecting Lord Kaba-Sama from the frightful oni. But when the ninja play a cheeky trick, Kaba-Sama's greatest fear comes true the oni is released. Only the bravest warrior can save them w. Hop on your horse and wax your wakizashi ather mega Samurai vs Ninja battle is about to begin!
- Author BiographyNick Falk (Author) Nick Falk is a practising psychologist who lives with his wife and two young boys in Tasmania. Originally from the UK, Nick worked and travelled in the US, India and China before finally arriving in Australia. Nick first picked up a pen age seven, and has been writing ever since. He originally wrote stories for adults, but found his true literary love when he started making up stories for his children. Five years later, it was time to start writing some of them down! In addition to Troggle the Troll, a picture book about people-munching beasties, Nick has authored two series of books for children aged 6 to 9, Saurus Street' and Billy Is a Dragon.' Tony Flowers (Illustrator) Tony Flowers loves to draw and is an internationally acclaimed illustrator and artist. His drawings are loved in Japan for their detail and humour and he has won an award in the USA for his street chalk art. Tony has a Masters degree in Visual Communication. He has illustrated six books in the popular Saurus Street series and his most highly valued prize to date has been from the Oshima Picture Book Museum in Toyama, Japan, for his hand made pop-up book Gai
- Author(s)Nick Falk
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSamurai vs Ninja
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Weight94 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Flowers
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.