All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
About this product
- DescriptionAll maps have color-coded symbols and trails, mileages between trail junctions, latitude/longitude, UTM grids, contour lines, vegetation, and elevations at trail junctions. Tom Harrison Maps is famous for the beauty and accuracy of its maps. All maps printed on waterproof and tear resistant material. Includes Anza Borrego State Park, Cleveland National Forest, Cuyamaca State Park and the Southernmost portion of the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Author(s)Tom Harrison
- PublisherHarrison (Tom) - Cartography,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarrison (Tom) - Cartography,U.S.
- Content Notecolour, plastic-treated
- Weight23 g
- Width109 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Map Scale1: 125 000
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.