All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover San Francisco from A (Alcatraz) to Z (The San Francisco Zoo), and everything in between! G is for the Golden Gate Bridge, L is for Lombard Street, and W is for the Wharf. Kids will have fun discovering the city as they learn their ABCs. In this companion to the best-selling Larry Gets Lost in San Francisco, the dog, Larry, and his owner, Pete, take an alphabetical journey through the City by the Bay. Attractions that Larry visits in the book include: Alcatraz Bay Bridge Cable Cars Dragon Gate Embarcadero Ferry Building Golden Gate Bridge Japanese Tea Garden Union Square With Larry, the lovable (if easily distracted) pup, as the tour guide and vibrant retro illustrations by creator John Skewes, the Larry Gets Lost series offers fun and family-friendly travelogues to famous cities including New York City; Chicago; Washington, DC; and Seattle--complete with information on each city's landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Author BiographyJohn Skewes is a professional illustrator living in Seattle. As the creator and illustrator of the award-winning Larry Gets Lost(r) children s book series, John has followed Larry from the southern tip of Texas to tiny Nome, Alaska, and has been lost several times himself.
- Author(s)John Skewes
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.