All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe white sturgeon the largest inland waters game fish has been kwn historically to reach over 1,500 pounds in size. They live from Alaska to California in the estuaries and river systems. But for a large fish they can be finicky and selective feeders and require a unique combination of strength and finesse to consistently take these large fish. This book covers all the tackle and techniques used to catch sturgeon in the San Francisco Bay and Delta regions.
- Author BiographyThe authors Abe and Angelo Cuanang have fished for all the major west coast game fish for close to 40 years. In that time they have photographed and written hundreds of articles about those fishing adventures and also published books on striped bass fishing and sturgeon fishing. They were also the Salt Water segment hosts for the TV show Charlie West's Outdoor Gazette for seven years. Angelo was used as the expert witness on sturgeon fishing for the Scott Peterson murder trial. Most recently Abe and Angelo have been writing for the national magazine Salt Water Sportsman.
- Author(s)Abe Cuanang,Angelo Cuanang
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.