Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience all of San Francisco's attractions with this up-to-date, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Most holidaymakers want to have fun and feel relaxed from the moment they arrive at their holiday destination - that's what Marco Polo Guides are all about. Discover fine hotels, restaurants, the city's trendiest places and night spots, plus shopping tips, suggestions for a tight budget, details of all the sports and activities on offer and ideas for Travel with Kids. Also contains: the Perfect Day, Festivals & Events, Travel Tips, Links, Blogs, Apps & more, and a comprehensive index. With MARCO POLO San Francisco you'll experience a beautiful city that has been attracting people since 1776, from gold diggers to hippies to computer geeks, all of them deciding to settle even though the original plan was to just to pass through. This practical, pocket-sized guide opens up spectacular sights and views: of the Golden Gate Bridge, the busy harbour, the bustling city centre and its skyscrapers, and more than 300 parks and recreation areas. The Insider Tips reveal where San Francisco's celebrity cooks do their shopping and where you can record your own CD. The Best Of pages highlight unique aspects of the city such as the legendary cable cars, recommend places to go for free, and have tips for rainy days and where you can relax and chill out, while the City Walks include a tour around the Bay and across to the wealthy suburb of Sausalito. The Dos & Don'ts tell you how to park your car on a hill and why you should always pack a pair of sturdy shoes. MARCO POLO San Francisco provides comprehensive coverage of the city. To help you get around there's a detailed street atlas inside, a useful folding transport map of in the backcover, plus a handy pull-out map.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight272 g
- Width108 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.