All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook 3 of the New World SeriesSurviving the attack proved to be more than they could have imagined Months after a super-EMP attack devastated the United States, the country is w unrecognizable. Major cities are run by gangs, survivors are dying of starvation and the government is falling victim to lawlessness. Those who were prepared for the end find that they weren t really prepared at all. While some seek vengeance for their losses, others are determined to restore the nation. Gordon, Samantha, Sebastian, Barone, Conr and Pablo are all on different paths, but they are all in search of a home away from chaos. They are all in search of a sanctuary.
- Author BiographyG. Michael Hopf is the author of The End, The Long Road, and Sanctuary. He spent two decades living a life of adventure before settling down to pursue his passion for writing. He is a former combat veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps and former bodyguard. He lives with his family in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)G Michael Hopf
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleNew World
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight259 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.