All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.10Free postage
- AU $16.32Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description'At the very heart of God is the passionate disposition to be in loving fellowship with you...From the human side of this equation it is meditative prayer that ushers us into this divine-human fellowship.' Richard Foster, bestselling author of CELEBRATION OF DISCIPLINE and founder of Revare, writes these words as one who has experienced what they describe. This new book gently guides you along the path of meditative prayer, so that you too can kw a deeper fellowship with God. Weaving together quotes and stories from the lives of mothers and fathers of the faith as well as powerful encounters with God from his own life, Foster describes the riches of quieting your mind and heart in order to listen to and obey God more closely. Along the way, at his clearest, most practical best, he also provides the biblical teaching and step-by-step help you need to begin this prayer practice for yourself.
- Author BiographyRichard Foster is the founder of RENOVARE and author of a number of internationally bestselling books including CELEBRATION OF DISCIPLINE and PRAYER. Richard travels throughout the world, speaking and teaching on the spiritual life.
- Author(s)Richard Foster
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight128 g
- Width130 mm
- Height14 mm
- Spine197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.