All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSculpting sand is fun for kids of all ages - especially because the magical, mess-free material is easy to handle and can be used over and over again. This book features guidelines for using sculpting sand to create cute little creatures, including a crab, lizard, caterpillar, and monkey. Author Terry Taylor provides simple instructions and lots of colorful pictures for more than 18 projects, as well as plenty of helpful tips, including suggestions for tools and techniques. Projects with one star are the easiest and ideal for beginners. Two-star projects are a little more complex, and the ones with three stars are the most advanced. Kids can build their sculpting expertise with simpler figures such as the clown, octopus, and butterfly and then move on to the frog, dragon, and peacock. Meanwhile, they'll develop skills that will help them express their personal creativity.
- Author BiographyDesigner and illustrator Terry Taylor lives and works in Westchester County, just north of New York City. She received her BA in Fine Arts from the State University of New York at Oswego and has more than 24 years of experience in creating unique designs and illustrations for children and adults. Her specialty is dimensional clay artwork.
- Author(s)Terry Taylor
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.