Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMiami in the 1940s and 1950s comes alive in a stalgic memoir written by Joan Canner. She is a former resident of the historic Highland Park neighborhood of Miami. The book includes many vintage photographs of Miami from that era. With an introduction by Miami historian Paul S. George.
- Date of Publication19/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/01/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.