All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionMany relationships fail because of bad behavior. If you are married, single, a leader and/or being led, working with or on a team, this is the right book for you. Inside this book you will discover why, when, and how others that you are in relationships with act the way that they do. You will also identify techniques for creating successful personal and professional relationships. For many of us, the toddler inside still manages to show up with his/her behavior during difficult times. Many adults have kept the personalities and behaviors that they had as young children! So, although we are 'grown-ups, ' the behaviors that we exhibit when we are faced with certain people, situations and circumstances are really t very 'grown up' at all. Grown-ups tend to behave in certain childish ways when their needs are t met, or when they are faced with stress and disappointments. When grown-ups behave like toddlers playing in a sandbox, things can become crazy and unnerving. Why do they act like this? What causes this behavior? How do we deal with them? All of these are valid questions and the answers can be found in this book - Sandbox Personalities. Kwing who is in the Sandbox with you can make all of the difference!
- Author BiographyAllen Forbes is an inspiring, powerful and exciting speaker. He is a business consultant and the well-known author of Sandbox Personalities. Prior to co-founding Living Life International, Allen was as a successful operations and sales/marketing professional for a Fortune 500 company. He was responsible for accounts with over 100 million dollars in revenue. Allen gained the nickname, the hitting wonder, for routinely putting together multi-million dollar deals. Allen earned the title of top sales professional multiple times during his tenure with the organization. Allen is devoted to helping others transform their lives so that they can live in their purpose and dreams. He adds a unique value to his presentations by combining biblical principles along with extensive business knowledge and wisdom. Allen is also known for his inspiring, engaging, and energetic communication style. He inspires and encourages individuals, audiences and teams to reach their personal and professional goals and achieve individual success. Allen has been happily married to his wife, Lloyda, for over 24 years and they are the proud guardians of two adorable and energetic children.
- Author(s)Allen Forbes
- PublisherAllen Forbes
- Date of Publication09/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllen Forbes
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.