Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn this beautifully illustrated and designed book Tim Neve explores the many facets of coastal interior style and aims to both inspire readers and provide practical advice on how to capture this versatile aesthetic in our own homes. Each chapter represents a different interpretation of coastal style, from 'Beachcomber' (inspiration and decoration directly from nature), to 'Endless Summer' (capturing the zing and sizzle of childhood beach holidays), through to 'Nautical (Done Nice)' (maritime-inspired decor that is t kitsch) and 'Bohemian' (rich textures and patterns; time-worn combined with luxe). Interwoven throughout are mood boards, colour palettes, and stylist's tips and insider secrets to help you replicate the coastal feel in your own home.
- Author BiographyAustralian Tim Neve, who has a BDA (Design) from the National Institute of Dramatic Arts, is editor of the successful national publication Australian Coastal Home magazine. Tim's background includes a degree in set and costume design for theatre, but he has spent most of the past decade using these skills in styling, producing and writing features for magazine publications including Real Living, Home Ideas, Country Home Ideas and Modern Home.
- Author(s)Tim Neve
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.