Sandler Success Principles: 11 Insights That Will Change the Way You Think & Sell by Bruce Seidman, David Mattson (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the best-selling author of The Sandler Rules - a Wall Street Journal and Business Week bestseller and Amazon #1 Sales Book. In this book you'll learn: - How to excel at selling by confronting and overcoming the root cause of your negative behaviors - Why self-control is a powerful weapon, and how it creates predictably lucrative relationships - How to don your armor going into battle, and when you should relax and enjoy your castle - Why you should cover your belly button and leave your inner child in the car during sales calls The simple truths that lead to becoming and remaining a successful person are among the most precious secrets David Sandler famously unlocks for the highly paid and well-regarded sales representatives who are stellar graduates of Sandler Training programs. Now they are revealed for you to learn and use in your own business and career. A remarkable and sometimes painful part of the process is uncovering the truth about yourself, including how your self-image was shaped sometimes carelessly and perhaps even cruelly. As you grasp the influence of these old tapes, you see how you have unkwingly sabotaged your potential for being at the top tier of sales professionals. You may be astonished to discover what inner dialogue and even demons you w may choose to control and override. The results? You enjoy a significant advantage over those you seek to impress and persuade, and master a predictable way to reach and exceed your career, business and financial goals. The ermous benefits of self-kwledge and imaginative new tools for self-management are at the heart of the challenging and exhilarating lifelong process of implementing the Sandler Success Principles .
- Author BiographyDavid Mattson is CEO and a partner at Sandler Systems, Inc., an international training and consulting organization headquartered in the United States. In 1986, Mattson met the founder of Sandler Training, David H. Sandler, and fell in love with his philosophy, methods and materials. In 1988, he went to work for Mr. Sandler, and was eventually chosen to lead the company. Mattson continues to be a trainer and business consultant for management, sales, interpersonal communication, corporate team building and strategic planning worldwide.David is also the author of The Sandler Rules: 49 Timeless Selling Principles and How to Apply Them, and co-author of Five Minutes with VITO: Making the Most of Your Selling Time with the Very Important Top Officer. Bruce Seidman is the President and a partner at Sandler Systems, Inc. Bruce has been with Sandler Systems since 1983. He carries on the legacy his father, David Sandler, began in 1967. Bruce works closely with Sandler trainers to help them grow and continually stretch and improve, using technology to share best practices across the entire global team. Sandler Training s core strength lies in the growth and development of its 500-plus trainers, who live the Sandler Rules and Sandler Insights each day.
- Author(s)Bruce Seidman,David Mattson
- PublisherPegasus Media World
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBeverly Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPegasus Media World
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.