All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Outer Banks. Wide, solitary beaches. Windswept sand. Breathtaking sunsets over the Sound. A perfect place for a couple to live out their days. Except when for one of them, those days are numbered. When Tom Ralston's wife dies unexpectedly, he finds himself feeling trapped in Sandy Cove, the idyllic Outer Banks village in which they had planned to spend the rest of their lives together. Unable to function and unable to move on, Tom runs away from everyone and everything in his life, traveling the world in search of solace. But he is searching in the wrong place. When Tom returns to Sandy Cove he realizes that it is time to let go of his past and move on with his life, and he begins working to reestablish his friendships and to repair the relationships he neglected during his sojourn. Sandy Cove is a story of what was and what will be, a story of the incence of a childhood friendship and of the anguish of adult heartbreak. A story of love and of loss, of hope and of redemption, and of lifelong friendship rekindled.
- Author BiographySteven Recht lives in Pittsburgh, PA with his wife, three children and Airedale Terrier. He is currently working on his next novel.
- Author(s)Steven Recht
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.