Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $37.27Trending at AU $37.98
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book columnist Sandy Holthaus covers everything from The Coldest Place on Earth (an outhouse seat in January) to How to Hire A Hit Man (for a Chihuahua) all tied together with more than 200 recipes that are delicious and easy to prepare. Against her better judgment she has even included a few zucchini recipes but she'd rather you crave this squash into a boat and send it down the river. If you love to eat and enjoy a good story, you are holding the right book!
- Author(s)Sandy Holthaus
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.