All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionSanfrin's Rainbow by Klenton Sparks is the stunning story of a woman dying of cancer who must find someone to help her friends get through her death. In pitch perfect, graceful prose, author Klenton Sparks tells the story of Sanfrin, whose circle of female friends has sustained, supported, and blessed her life. But when Sanfrin discovers she is dying of cancer, she kws it will take a strong person to get her friends through their own grief. And who could be stronger than Kenneth, the handsome and smart investigator for the Department of Justice? While Kenneth finds himself falling for one of Sanfrin's friends, he also has a job to do. He's investigating a murder and trying to flush the supposed perpetrator out into the open. Complicating matters even more, the man he's investigating is one of the friend's fiance! Part gripping murder mystery, part love story, and totally original, Sanfrin's Rainbow is part of an exciting new series readers won't want to miss.
- Author BiographyKlenton Sparks, a native of Flint, Michigan, now resides in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Klenton Sparks
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.