All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis debut collection of poems and prose presents an eclectic view of a literary career in its infancy. Drawing on the universal consciousness of love, hate, insanity and the Reader's Digest, everyone will be able to find something of value in these pages. Also available on Amazon.com! Read the customer reviews to see what others have said!
- Author BiographyJustin P Lambert is a freelance copywriter, novelist, poet, public speaker and language lover. He is married with two children and lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Justin Lambert
- Date of Publication29/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.