All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSantayana the Philosopher: Philosophy as a Form of Life highlights the far-ranging nuances of Santayana's philosophical system, while also discussing his ever-present concern for contemporary human affairs. Santayana understood the activity of philosophy in a Greek manner, as a form of life, but his interests always included the perennial philosophical questions and how they related to the present.
- Author BiographyDaniel Moreno teaches philosophy at the IES Miguel Servet (Zaragoza), has translated several of Santayana's texts into Spanish, and published numerous essays on Sanayana's thought. Charles Padron serves on the editorial board of Limbo, a journal dedicated to the work of the philosopher George Santayana.
- Author(s)Daniel Moreno
- PublisherBucknell University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBucknell University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byCharles Padron
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.