All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1988 Santu Mofokeng joined the staff of the African Studies Institute at the University of the Witwatersrand as a documentary photographer and began to record the lives of tenant laborers in the unremarkable township of Bloemhof. Over the next several years Mofokeng amassed what could be considered the core of his larger body of work - a set of interconnected photo-essays centering on the Maine family, with whom he stayed. Highly distilled yet immersive, Books 2 through 4 of the series Santu Mofokeng Stories form a loose trilogy that describes how the residents of Bloemhof unwind, bury one of their own, and gathered together on one of the most consequential days in South African history.
- Author(s)Joshua Chuang,Santu Mofokeng
- PublisherSteidl Publishers
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSteidl Verlag
- Weight740 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.