All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wealth of information...these two volumes will be immensely valuable to anyone having to deal with this difficult group of compounds. ---Biochemical Systematics and Ecology, from a review of Saponins Used in Traditional and Modern Medicine and Saponins Used in Food and Agriculture A valuable contribution to the literature. ---The Quarterly Review of Biology, December 1997
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number405
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight780 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGeorge R. Waller,Kazuo Yamasaki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.