All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the successful Sara books series: As the 'Sara' series continues, Sara has a hard time understanding why Seth wants to befriend the new girl in town and even share their secrets of Thacker's Trail. Even Solomon's reassuring words don't soothe Sara. But Sara discovers that t only does Annette's presence t detract from her joyful experience, but that it adds to it in many more ways than she could have imagined. The secrets of Thacker's Trail are kwn by more than Sara knew, and it turns out that Sara doesn't mind sharing her secrets as much as she at first believed. Life just gets better and better for these extraordinary young people.
- Author BiographyEsther and Jerry Hicks produce and present the leading-edge Abraham-Hicks teachings on the art of allowing our natural Well-Being to come forth. While presenting open workshops in up to 60 cities a year, they've created more than 700 books, audios, CDs, and videos.
- Author(s)Esther Hicks,Jerry Hicks
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication29/03/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.