All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionAustin Edmund can't sleep. He's haunted by nightmares of a man in a dark hat and a little girl, calling him home. His daughter refers to the dark figure in his dreams as the boogeyman, and she's seen the little girl, too. Austin wonders how that could be possible-are people capable of sharing the same dream?-but he's distracted when he receives an invite to head home to Alabama to help his parents fix up the old family cabin. Austin takes his wife, Paige, and their daughter, Beth Ann, back home to Decatur, where they get the chance to rekindle their connection to Austin's parents, Floyd and Opal. Plus, with Austin's experience as an architect and Paige's as a remodeler, the log cabin will soon be livable again. Austin is excited at the prospect, and he scoffs at the silly idea that the cabin is haunted. After all, ghosts aren't real. Beth Ann is visited by the young girl from Austin's dreams. Her name is Sara, and she travels with a dog named Maya. The Edmunds soon realize that Sara isn't a playmate; she's a restless ghost, and she's struggling to protect them from a vengeful character kwn as Judas. Judas preys on dreams, and he wreaks havoc in their minds. Soon, the line between dream and reality becomes blurred, and Sara is the Edmunds' only hope of staying alive and staying sane.
- Author(s)Belinda Fristoe Vaughn
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.