All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn less than two years, everything has changed for Sarah Anne. Distraught and in need of comfort, once again she accompanies her elderly friend, Mr. Hoyt, on a visit to see his family; however, t long after their arrival, a terrible tragedy occurs, leaving her with a difficult decision to make. When she finally decides between the two options, a new acquaintance seeks to force her to take the alternate path. Even though there are connections, each vel in the series may be read as a stand-alone.
- Author BiographyMother and daughter writing team, Cathy Lynn Bryant and Jessica Marie Dorman, reside in picturesque New England. Their 4th book in the Unshakable Faith series takes place in the middle of the 18th century. As with all of their other books in the series, their latest work blends real people with fictional characters.
- Author(s)Cathy Lynn Bryant
- PublisherBryant Dorman Books
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBryant Dorman Books
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.