Sarbanes-Oxley and Nonprofit Management: Skills, Techniques, Methods by Peggy M. Jackson, Toni E. Fogarty (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $70.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs your nprofit organization ready for increased scrutiny, reporting requirements, regulations, and increased expectations from dors? This combination reference/workbook prepares you and shows you how Sarbanes-Oxley best practices can benefit your organization. It includes: * A structured description of Sarbanes-Oxley and its implications for nprofits * Detailed discussions on governance, including financial literacy for board members, new standards of accountability for boards, and best practices for nprofit management * Sample documents, procedures, and frameworks to help you implement best practices * Worksheets, forms, and resource materials in each chapter * A walk-through of typical financial statements and sample documents such as a Conflict of Interest policy, board orientation curriculum, a Whistleblower Protection policy, a Document Preservation policy, and a fundraising plan. Implementing proven best practices stemming from Sarbanes-Oxley can diminish organizational dysfunction, promote a solid infrastructure, and propel your organization to the platinum standard of operations and governance, giving your organization the competitive advantage in today's demanding nprofit environment.
- Author BiographyPEGGY M. JACKSON, DPA, CPCU, is a consultant and nationally recognized lecturer in risk management, business continuity planning and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for nonprofits. Dr. Jackson has coauthored five books on risk management in nonprofit organizations. She is a partner with Fogarty, Jackson & Associates and a Principal with Adjunct LLC in San Francisco, CA. She and Toni Fogarty coauthored Wiley's Sarbanes-Oxley for Nonprofits (April 2005). TONI E. FOGARTY, PhD, MPH, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Public Affairs and Administration at California State University, East Bay. She serves as the graduate coordinator for the Master of Science in Health Care Administration Program, and teaches courses in health care management, organizational change and development, health care finance and budgeting, research methods, and the legal and ethical aspects of health care. She is a founding partner and CFO of Fogarty, Jackson & Associates and is a nationally recognized lecturer in business continuity planning, distance learning, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for nonprofits. Jackson and Fogarty coauthored Managing Risk in Nonprofit Organizations and Sarbanes-Oxley for Nonprofits (both published by Wiley).
- Author(s)Peggy M. Jackson,Toni E. Fogarty
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.