All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese soul-infused, deftly crafted stanzas pulse with the rhythms of a poet who lives his life out loud. Sean Thomas Dougherty has always shunned convention in favor of his fresher landscapes--and this book will be the one that stamps his defiant signature on the can. --Patricia Smith Sasha Sings the Laundry on the Line is a powerful, grief-driven, deeply felt collection that finds the beautiful and the true, the little epiphanies that give our lives meaning matter how ephemeral they might be. The author of ten previous poetry collections, Sean Thomas Dougherty teaches poetry at Case Western University and lives in Erie, Pennsylvania, and Cleveland, Ohio.
- Author BiographySean Thomas Dougherty: Sean Thomas Dougherty is the author of nine books, including Broken Hallelujahs (BOA, 2010), Nightshift Belonging to Lorca, a finalist for the Paterson Poetry Prize, and Except by Falling, winner of the 2000 Pinyon Press Poetry Prize from Mesa State College. Known for his electrifying performances, Dougherty has toured extensively across North America and Europe. He was a 2009 Fulbright Scholar in Macedonia. He now teaches at Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)Sean Thomas Dougherty
- PublisherBOA Editions, Limited
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleAmerican Poets Continuum
- Series Part/Volume Number125
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBOA Editions, Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.