All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late 70s, early 80s, the subject of Satanism and Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) was making headlines across the land. Mike Warnke, Lauren Stratford, Rebecca Brown and others came forward with harrowing tales of their own involvement in Satanism. Though others began to come forward with similar horrific tales, due to the efforts of a few staff writers at Cornerstone Magazine who set out to debunk it, the entire topic died virtually overnight. No longer did anyone feel comfortable discussing it for fear of being cast as a lunatic or worse. Roughly forty years later in 2010, the level and intensity of Satanic evil is once again on the rise and has become far more blatant. Where are the naysayers w? Why was it summarily squelched then, but becoming accepted w? Is there a connection? We kw without doubt that Satan has worked for thousands of years to perfect His strategies; engaging, ensnaring, and utlimately controlling people for his purposes. Those strategies work themselves out in a variety of ways, some of them extremely difficult to believe, all of them sick, demented, and vile. Christians need to wake up to the fact that wars rage all around us constantly. Certainly, God has already won the battle; however, each individual Christian is responsible for his or her part in that war. Do you kw what the enemy is doing? Are you aware of how his tendrils have forced their way into every aspect of our society? Are you also aware that souls hang in the balance? Get up, open your eyes, and prepare to take on the enemy with God's strength and in His armor. It is a victory that is already ours!
- Author BiographyDr. Fred DeRuvo is the author of numerous articles and a growing number of books related to religious studies. Fred received his Bachelor's degree from Philadelphia College of Bible (now Philadelphia Biblical University), and his Masters from Tyndale Theological Seminary. Fred is also ordained and has his Th.D. from Northwestern Theological Seminary in Florida. He also enjoys the hobby of building and painting model kits and riding his Suzuki Marauder 1600cc. Fred is also involved in jail ministry as a volunteer chaplain. He endeavors to share the good news of Christ's life, death and resurrection, which was the fully accepted atonement for sinful humanity, in order that we might become God's adopted children.
- Author(s)Fred Deruvo
- Date of Publication21/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.