All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionClimate and other environmental changes are drawing unprecedented concern and attention from national governments, international organizations and local communities. Global warming has left ticeable impacts on the environment and the ecosystems it supports (including humans), and has important implications for sustainable ecomic and social development in the future. Satellite observations of climate and environmental change have become an increasingly important tool in recent years in helping to shape the response of international communities to this critical global challenge. The book presents the latest advances in satellite-based remote sensing of the Earth's environment - ranging from applications in climate and atmospheric science to hydrology, oceagraphy, hydrology, geomorphology, ecology and fire studies. Introductory chapters also cover key technical aspects such as instrumentation, calibration, data analysis, and GIS tools for decision-making.
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight781 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byAlfred Powell,John J. Qu,M.V.K. Sivakumar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.