All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide to customer satisfaction, from the people who understand it better than anyone For nearly forty years, J. D. Power and Associates has been synymous with measuring customer satisfaction and helping businesses understand what customers really want. Now two of the company's senior executives, Chris Deve and James D. Power IV, unlock the vault on decades of closely guarded research data?and insights previously available only to the firm's clients. This is the first book that really explains how great companies like Lexus, UPS, JetBlue, and Enterprise Rent-A-Car get it right, delivering consistently high customer satisfaction and translating it into profitable growth. It will teach you, for instance, how to: ? Understand the financial link between satisfaction and profits ? Turn customers who are simply ?satisfied? into vocal advocates ? Empower frontline employees to do the right thing ? Use problem resolution as an opportunity to make new fans Satisfaction offers advice for companies large or small, for product manufacturers, service providers, and retailers alike. It delivers t just a stockpile of customer research, but a road map to developing specific policies and processes. It also tells fascinating stories of companies that don't just talk the talk, but walk the walk every day?and of other companies that igred the voice of the customer, with dire consequences.
- Author BiographyChris Denove is a vice president at J. D. Power and Associates.James D. Power IV is an executive vice president at J. D. Power and Associates.J. D. Power and Associates, founded in 1968, is a global marketing information firm that conducts independent and unbiased surveys of customer satisfaction, product quality and buyer behavior for many different industries.
- Author(s)Chris Denove,James D. Power
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight276 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.