Satisfying Slow Cooker Meals and More: 80 Easy Recipes for Every Taste by Maria Holmes (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs calendars fill up, it gets harder and harder to find the time to enjoy family meals together. The recipes in this cookbook can help you ease that dinnertime crunch. All it takes is a slow cooker and this versatile collection of recipes, and you're on the way to preparing delicious meals that simmer for hours and are ready to serve in minutes at the end of the day. Each one of these 80 exceptional ideas has personally been tested to guarantee that it works perfectly and is practical for your family. You will find main dishes for every taste - from beef, pork, and lamb entrees to poultry, fish, and meatless recipes. Plus there are slow-simmering side dishes and appetizers to tote to potlucks or serve at parties. And to make meal planning easy, you can take advantage of the three bonus chapters that showcase quick salads, breads, and desserts to round out slow-cooker meals. If you have questions about slow cooking, check the slow cooker basics chapter for helpful information. With the creative ideas in Satisfying Slow Cooker Meals and More, you will always have the help and inspiration you need to fit satisfying home-cooked meals into your busy family's routine.
- Author BiographyMy name is Maria Holmes and I love to cook and eat fine tasting food that's good for you. There are few things as satisfying as sitting down to a homemade meal with those you love. I am by no means a professional chef, but I would like to think that I'm a good home cook. I especially love to create delicious meals that are easy to prepare and made with a minimum of fuss. I believe that if it takes too long to prepare, then it better be worth it! My interest in cooking came to me while I was working as a waitress in a small local cafe. I loved everything about it ... the amazing smells of simmering soup and freshly baked bread, the spicy aroma of a healthy bowl of gumbo, and the melt in your mouth goodness of an apple pie that just came out of the oven. The art of baking and cooking captivated my soul. My Incurable Disease But my newly found love for cooking came at a cost. I have developed a severe (but non-life-threatening) disease called Low-Resistance-to-Yummy-Recipes-Syndrome (a.k.a Cookbookitis). One of the symptoms of this disease is the complete inability to resist collecting cookbooks, magazines with recipes, even those little brand name mini-cookbooks positioned oh-so-temptingly next to grocery store checkout lanes. For years I tried to get around this by doing most of my major grocery shopping at Costco. But guess what? Costco started selling cookbooks and now my collection continues to grow. I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I have at least 500, maybe more, cookbooks (now I did say it's a disease!). I am going to try to inventory my collection of cookbooks soon. I'll let you know how many I have when I finally catalogue and classify all of them. With soooooo many cookbooks, I am always trying to find the best foods to feed my family. I am passionate about only serving my family meals that will strengthen, grow, and energize them. I have been reading my many cookbooks and started thinking about creating my own cookbooks and sharing my many creations with other avid home cooks. There is always so much to learn! You will notice that I try to keep my cooking style clean and simple. I know that the more simple I keep it, the more likely I'm going to succeed in consistently preparing beautiful and tasty meals. It's been a journey of learning and experimenting in the kitchen, but one that I've greatly enjoyed. I hope that my cookbooks will help you in your journey as well! Print this
- Author(s)Maria Holmes
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.40
- AU $29.22Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.30
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.