All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe planet Saturn brings astrologers most of their clients. Saturn is the astrological ruler of fate and time, the decider of the difference between good and bad times in life, when we are heading for trouble and when that trouble will end. To identify our biggest current life problem, all we have to do is locate Saturn's present position in our charts. In perfectly predictable ways, Saturn identifies stress points in life, including seven year-cycles, culminating with the fabled Saturn Return at the critical age of 29. Kwing when and where these points occur make Saturn the one planet above all that it pays to kw about. The most comprehensive book on Saturn for many years, it describes exactly why Saturn is important to you, and what you can do about it. Written in a down to earth style, spiced with philosophy and humour, it will appeal to astrologers of all levels.
- Author BiographyAdam Smith is a professional astrologer who writes for the Daily Mirror, Elle, Spirit, Chat, Harper's Bazaar and other papers around the world. He has edited The Astrological Journal, The Astrological Quarterly and Transit.
- Author(s)Adam Smith
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.