All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnravel the complexities of Space with this ideal resource for the Earth and Beyond QCA unit at Key Stage 2.It answers questions about the universe, concentrating on specific planets or astral bodies in each book. The text is updated by expert consultant to take new discoveries and missions into account. Fact files sum up the main properties of each of the astral bodies discussed in the books, covering external, surface and internal features.
- Author(s)Raman Prinja,Stuart Clark,Tim Goss
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleUniverse S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date27/09/2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age8-11 years
- Interest Age8-11 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.