All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionSaudi Arabia influences American policy through both conventional and unconventional methods, all due to the petro-dollars that have been generated from America's addiction to foreign oil. With chapters written by rewned experts, this book uses first-hand accounts to explore this vast network of influence.
- Author BiographySARAH STERN is founder and president of EMET (Endowment for Middle Eastern Truth).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight369 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySarah N. Stern
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.