All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionA Joe Pickett vel from #1New York Times-bestselling author C.J. Box. C.J. Box's debut vel, Open Season, with its memorable hero, thrilling plot, and vivid settings, was hailed by critics as suspenseful (New York Daily News), fascinating (USA Today), and heartfelt (The Washington Post Book World), a high-country Presumed Incentthat moves like greased lighting (Kirkus Reviews). Now Box returns with a gripping and suspensful new mystery, as dramtic and brutal as its Wyoming setting. When a massive explosion occurs deep within the forests of Twelve Sleep County and a colorful environmental activist appears to have perished in the blast, Wyoming game warden Joe Pickett is called to the scene to help investigate. The case is wrapped up quickly, explained as an environmental publicity stunt gone wrong, but Joe isn't convinced. He soon discovers clues that suggest adeadly conspiracy one that will test his courage, his survival skills, and his determination to do the right thing despite all costs. Set against the rugged Wyoming landscape, Savage Runis a righly textured vel and an exciting confirmation of the talents of a writer hailed by Tony Hillerman as a great storyteller.
- Author BiographyC. J. Box is the author of sixteen Joe Pickett novels, five stand-alones, and the story collection Shots Fired. He has won the Anthony, Macavity, Gumshoe, and Barry awards, as well as the French Prix Calibre .38, and has been an Edgar Award and Los Angeles Times Book Prize finalist, all for the Pickett novels. He has also won the Edgar Award for best novel for his first stand-alone, Blue Heaven. A Wyoming native, Box has worked on a ranch and as a small-town newspaper reporter and editor, and lives outside Cheyenne with his family. His books have been translated into twenty-seven languages.
- Author(s)C J Box
- PublisherG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJoe Pickett Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Weight204 g
- Width104 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.