Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.05
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionPeaceful Valley is about to become a slaughterhouse! Jesse thinks he's caught a break when he, the girl of his dreams and her friend are assigned by their newspaper to cover the opening weekend of the Peaceful Valley Nature Preserve, a sprawling, isolated state park. But the construction of the park has stirred an evil that has lain dormant for nearly a century, and the three young people-as well as every man, woman and child unlucky eugh to be attending the grand opening-are about to encounter the most horrific creatures to ever walk the earth. A species so ferocious that Peaceful Valley is about to be plunged into a nightmare of bloodshed and damnation.
- Author BiographyJonathan Janz grew up between a dark forest and a graveyard. In a way, that explains everything. So far, he has written two novellas ( Old Order and Witching Hour Theatre ), several short stories, and two novels. His primary interests are his wonderful wife and his three amazing children, and though he realizes that every author's wife and children are wonderful and amazing, in this case the cliche happens to be true.
- Author(s)Jonathan Janz
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.